Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sports Bucket

I read awhile back on ESPN.com about someones sports bucket list and thought that would be cool. So here is mine as I see it right now. I know some of these will most likely never happen but why not dream.


10. See a baseball game at every stadium. (Techincally this is more than one but its my blog and my list so its ok.)

9. AVP tour matches - I used to play volleyball in high school and really enjoyed back in the day. I would love to see the pros doing it in the sand.

8. Bull Run - Note that I would like to see it not be in it. Watching dumb people getting horns up their asses just sounds like fun.

7. Kentucky Derby - Get dressed up and get messed up.

6. Olympics - More specifically the track and field and gymnastic competitions. I also would want to see the swimming and diving events. I would go to the winter olympics too just for curling. Come on its curling how freaking cool would that be.

5. USC vs. Notre Dame in South Bend - Classic rivalry in a sweet ass place.

4. Danish Soccer Team Match - In the homeland of course. I wanna see what its like to be a soccer hooligan.

3. The Masters - This is the most likely to happen since my grandmother-in-law atleast lives in Augusta. If I have to explain this one you are retarded.

2. Final Four - March Madness is probably my favorite time of the year and to see the top 4 teams go at it would be amazing.

1. Super Bowl - Granted this one is easy but I really would only want to see it in person if the Redskins were in it.


Thats the list for now. It may change as time goes.

No comments: