Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing

Thats what I did this past weekend and it was freakin sweet. Ive had a pretty hectic schedule the last few months and this weekend it all caught up to me and I didnt mind. The wife and I did go to the mall where she shopped and I walked around and did the married man at the mall duties. I held clothes and went and got her things that she wanted. I was rewarded for my duties that morning anyway so I had no complaints. Saturday night their was a dinner for the confirmation students Laura taught at church so we had ham and pototos because thats what good Lutherans do. They eat ham and potatos by the truck load. It was a nice little evening and then we came home and I fell asleep. Outside of those few things I did play some COD4, watch IRL qualifying, NASCAR, NBA playoffs and an old UFC fight of Chuck Liddell getting his ass kicked by Keith Jardine. Thats it. It was awesome.

Now about the weight loss thing. I did pretty well this weekend minus the church dinner. Sunday night the wife and I made a sweet lemon shrimp pasta thing that was delicious and nutricious. I didnt work out or anything because it rained and I just wasnt awake long enough to do anything about it. I will this week coming up though.

Thats it for now. Peace!

No comments: