Thursday, May 08, 2008

Two Years

WOW! How has it been almost two years to the day since I was last on this thing. I dont even live in the same place anymore. I guess if anyone were to read this they might need an update. I live in Northern Virginia and I work in DC at a news bureau. Thats all you get. Deal.

The real reason I am blogging is that I wanted somewhere to track the progress of my new diet and workout attempt. When I was in VA Beach I lost about 20 pound on the Abs Diet. I moved shortly after that and started working at 330 am which totally FUBAR'ed my time schedule on eating. So I ate all the time and when I wasnt eating I was thinking about it. So i have put on all the weight I lost and added some more for good measure. I am now fluffy and I dont like it.

I came to realize I needed to lose this weight when I went paintballing recently. Now I have been going pretty regularly for about a year now. I own all of my stuff and have gotten fairly good at it. However, the last field I went to played very fast and cause me to run, ALOT, I was out of breath and ready to go home after the first game. Thats sad. Very very sad. So here I am trying to get back in the swing of things and drop 30 pound and keep it off. This is gonna suck.

Now I am attempting to do Mens Healths Ab Diet again. It worked before and I dont fuck with success. The last time I did it I dropped the 20 pounds without really any "workout" I just ate 6 times a day 3 meals 3 snacks high protein and the weight came off. I felt better and blah blah blah. So now we start this again. I actually started 2 days ago and realized I want to track my progress, so this is tracking.

I weighed 230.6 pounds on Tuesday the 6th. I will try not to weigh myself for 2 weeks. It is something I did last time and realized that if at first Im not losing weight I dont want to know about it. This will be hard because I would like to know that something positive is going on but I will try to stay off of the scales.

Now Tuesday I followed the diet pretty spot on. However, my time frame gets a bit screwy because I want to eat dinner with Laura and I should only be having a snack at that time. But the wife has been informed that I will be having my dinner before she gets home and we will sit and she can have dinner and ill eat yogurt or some shit.

Yesterday the eating went pretty much as it should. I was a little late on dinner because I passed out on the couch after a long day at work. However, I was able to rally and Laura and I went on a nice walk around the lake in the neighborhood. So yay I exercised and ate well. Hooray.

Today I plan on eating well and so far so good. Its almost time for my snack, strawberries and hopefully that will hold me until I can eat something real. I have a kickball game tonite and the weather looks like shyt but hopefully I can work something else into today.

Alright I think that is it for my first post in 2 years. I really dont expect anyone to even check this thing but if you do leave a note and say whats up.

PEACE!

No comments: