Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dance, Dance

Whats up? I went dancing and my bracket went to hell. Thats about the best way to put it. George Mason is from the same conference as my school VCU and Im glad to see them getting some exposure. In the end it will be good for my school. Ive been busy lately with Navy homecomings, its a good story and easy so its been fun. I really dont have much to say so Im just gonna ramble. I recently saw Long Beach Shortbus at the Norva, they are remaining members of Sublime and Long Beach Dub Allstars, weird but good show. My boy Johnboy had his first child last week, she came out a he so that was a mad dash to get everything changed from pink to blue. Hes a good little bean and super cute so that is all good. No babies anytime for me though. So yeah thats about it. Im outie 5000!

No comments: